My Saratoga will get you to your destinations faster than the big airlines. With out TSA, any waiting or transfers you’ll get there sooner w/less travel time. We won’t loose your luggage either!
Based in Golf Shores, Alabama
3LGA615M GSO FSDO
$550/hour in a PA32-301
850 lbs max manifest, Ask Captain
Why Fly Private?
Pros vs Cons
- Faster: You arrive 10 min before your flight, drive your bags to the aircraft, wheels up direct destination where your rental car awaits you on the ramp.
- Turn around time: You can go to & from a location the same day which is virtually impossible w/the airlines.
- Private: It’s only your party on the aircraft
- Pricing: For a few business guys it’s cheaper & faster than flying commercial without hotels & additional meals or lost days.
- TSA/Terminal delays: None of that
- Take the kids: Ages 2 & under sit in your lap. 3 & over get their own seat with belt. I fly our grandkids back & forth often.
- Fairs: Same price for 1 or 5 souls. It’s distance, the way the crow fly’s at $550/hour. Stand by & overnight fees apply.
- Itinerary: It’s your time, so dictate departure times, contingent on severe weather.
- No peanuts!
- No meal service – bring your own snacks!
- No flight attendants – you have to open your own snacks!
- No toilet, just a port-a-john for emergencies
- No International flights
- Sometimes it’s more expensive….but it’s all relative to what your times worth!
Why we stand out from the rest
- We truly care about our customers and give personal attention to each one of them.
- Integrity and honesty from top to bottom.
- Not compromising on less than the best materials and labor on every project.
- Affordable and fair prices.
- We earn our reputation on each and every job.
- Serving you is our desire; pleasing you is our commitment.